// STEIN AWNING SYSTEM
The STEIN offers a more horizontal compact finish best suited for installation under roof eaves. Achieving spans up to 14m with a class performing Dynamic Arm Torsion system, these superior shade products are certified to withstand winds up 50km/h. An optional hood ensures fabric protection and longevity.
The Stein awning comes in a contemporary colour range to combine exceptional sun protection with a modern design which will complement any existing outdoor décor.
STEIN // AWNING FEATURES
- Manual or motorised system.
- Tested to withstand winds up to 50km/h.
- Can achieve up to 14m widths & 3.5m projection.
- Die cast aluminium brackets and supports.
- Stainless Steel fixings.
- Colour matched components.
- Offering between 5 to 85 degree inclination.
- Patented design.
// UNIQUE ARM SYSTEM
The class performing DAT (Dynamic Arm Torsion) system design ensures optimum chain & fabric damage prevention. The awning arms open and close without touching fabric during operation. The DAT System features only stainless steel screws, bolts and pins and is the most advanced choice for your awnings.
- Strong and secure eight link stainless steel chain.
- Outstanding mechanical performance.
- Fabric damage prevention.
- Teflon coated for marine grade protection.
- Arms can be adjusted to tilt in single degree increments.
Our other Awning Systems
Need help deciding which awning style is best for your house or outdoor area?
Then give us a call for advice on 09 440 9622
or send us a message
We’ll measure the space, show you awning fabric options and awning arm colours, and help you decide which options will work best for you and your space.