// KUMO AWNING SYSTEM
The KUMO awning boasts a smooth round fully enclosed cassette that contains very few components. Suitable for wall or top fix applications and offers control solutions in manual or motorised for ultimate comfort.
Architecturally designed by world renowned European designer, Mario Mazzer, Acmeda’s cutting edge KUMO awning combines high performance engineering with state of the art aesthetics.
KUMO // AWNING FEATURES
- Manual or motorised system.
- Tested to withstand winds up to 50km/h.
- Can achieve up to 5.5m widths & 3m projection.
- Die cast aluminium brackets and supports.
- Stainless Steel fixings.
- No visible screws.
- Colour matched components.
- Enclosed cassette, protecting blind when not in use.
- Offering between 5 to 85 degree inclination.
- Patented design.
// UNIQUE ARM SYSTEM
The class performing DAT (Dynamic Arm Torsion) system design ensures optimum chain & fabric damage prevention. The awning arms open and close without touching fabric during operation. The DAT System features only stainless steel screws, bolts and pins and is the most advanced choice for your awnings.
- Strong and secure eight link stainless steel chain.
- Outstanding mechanical performance.
- Fabric damage prevention.
- Teflon coated for marine grade protection.
- Arms can be adjusted to tilt in single degree increments.
Our other Awning Systems
Need help deciding which awning style is best for your house or outdoor area?
Then give us a call for advice on 09 440 9622
or send us a message
We’ll measure the space, show you awning fabric options and awning arm colours, and help you decide which options will work best for you and your space.